Graid Technology is proud to have been chosen as one of eight emerging startups by SparkLabs Taipei for their world-renowned…Read More
Graid Technology featured in the Coldago Gem List 2023
January 2023 (Coldago) — The Coldago Gem list is the result of an annual study showing 5 players to watch in the coming months as a result of their vision, product development, recent announcements, and execution with a serious aspect on the technology and product innovations.
All Gems since the 1st list in 2010:
- 2023: GRAID Technology – LINBIT – Pliops – PoINT Software & Systems – UniFabrix
- 2022: Fungible – Lightbits Labs – Liqid – Model9 – VAST Data
- 2021: Nebulon – Pavilion Data – OwnBackup – Robin.io – Versity
- 2020: Data Dynamics – Hammerspace – HYCU – Kasten – StorPool
- 2019: Igneous – Komprise – MinIO – Qumulo – WekaIO
- 2018: Cohesity – Datera – Portworx – Rubrik – Vexata
- 2017: Datrium – Infinidat – Hedvig – Nasuni – NooBaa
- 2016: Cloudian – Coho Data – Compuverde – DDN – E8 Storage
- 2015: Actifio – Caringo – CTera Networks – Kaminario – PernixData
- 2014: DSSD – Exablox – Panzura – Primary Data – Sanbolic
- 2013: Avere – Nimble Storage – Tintri – SolidFire – Virsto
- 2012: Cleversafe – Fusion-IO – Pure Storage – Symform – Zadara
- 2011: Arkeia – StorSimple – TwinStrata – Veeam – Violin
- 2010: Coraid – DataCore – FalconStor – Isilon – Nexenta
You can purchase the document ($2,990) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Graid Technology
Chosen by CRN as one of the Ten Hottest Data Storage Startups of 2021 and a 2022 Emerging Vendor in the Storage & Disaster Recovery category, Graid Technology Inc. has developed the world’s first NVMe and NVMeoF RAID card to unlock the full potential of enterprise SSD performance. We’re headquartered in Silicon Valley, with an R&D center in Taiwan, and are led by a dedicated team of experts with decades of experience in the SDS, ASIC and storage industries. Graid Technology Inc. is redefining performance standards for enterprise data protection: a single SupremeRAID™ card delivers 19 million IOPS and 110GB/s of throughput. For more information on Graid Technology Inc., connect with us on Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Graid Technology Announces Massive Performance Increase with New SupremeRAID™ Software Release
- CloudFest EMEA 2023:️ SupremeRAID™ Featured in TYAN Booth H12
- CloudFest EMEA 2023:️ SupremeRAID™ Featured in ASUS Booth G23
- NVMe SSDs: How virtualized platforms can benefit from innovative setup of high performance and large capacity NVMe storage arrays
Contact Graid Technology Today
Learn more about award-winning GPU-based NVMe RAID controller SupremeRAID™ by Graid Technology. We’re ushering in the future of high storage capacity and extreme performance for mission critical and performance-demanding workloads. Contact us today to chat with a sales representative in your region.
"*" indicates required fields